Find a NSW Catholic School
- Before and After School Care Fund
- Disability Discrimination Act eLearning Course
- NSW Elections 2015
- Disabilty Standards for Education
- Personalised Learning Plans (PPs) e-learning
- National Collection of Comparable Data for Students with Disability
- How to complete new IP’s
- Personalised Planning Tips
- SMART Access e-learning
- CENSUS e-learning
- Student Health e-learning
- VET Noticeboard
- Catholic School Directory
- School Term Dates
- School Statistics
- Religious Education Resources
- Brother John Taylor Fellowship
- Retreat Sites
- HSC Analysis Help
- Contact Us
Zeina the 'Disruptor' is 2015 Brother John Taylor Fellow read more...
The NSW Government must plan for some 60,000 new school places for the children who live in the 36,000 apartments announced today for suburbs along the Bankstown rail line. read more...
Premier Mike Baird and Minister for Early Childhood Education Leslie Williams today announced the program under which government and non-government primary schools without an OOSH care service can apply for grants of up to $20,000 to establish such a service.
The Most Reverend Dr Peter A Comensoli DD, STL, MLitt, PhD today takes up his appointment as chairman of Catholic Education Commission NSW (CECNSW). read more...
A new KEEP THEM SAFE resource package - Making an eReport to the Child Protection Helpline - can now be found through the Programs/Compliance section of the CEC website read more...
Mission and Identity
Biographical Dictionary of Australian Catholic Education
- Background Information
- List of Biographies for the Archives (Emergent)
- Published Biographies
- Oral Histories
- Lists of Principals, Superiors, Rectors, Educational Leaders
- Make a Submission
- Editorial Review Group (Interim)
- Privacy Information
- Contact Us
- November 2015 Catholic Education World Congress
- Intercultural Dialogue
- Intercultural Dialogue Study Guide
- Educating Today & Tomorrow