- Assisted School Travel Program for Students with Disability
- Disability Discrimination Act eLearning Course
- Disability Standards for Education
- NSW Centre for Effective Reading
- Personalised Plans
- The Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on Students with Disability
- Animal Welfare
- Attendance (Student)
- Charities & Not for Profits
- Child Protection/Keep Them Safe
- Copyright for Schools
- Data Standards Manual: Student Background Characteristics
- NSW Education Act S47 Compliance
- Overseas Students
- School Student Transport Scheme
- Statutory Restrictions on Profit Making Activities
Trades Skills/Training Centres (TTC)CBGA Programs
The Trade Training Centres in Schools Program is an important element of the Australian Government's Education Revolution. This program has been renamed as the Trades Skills Program.
As the program has closed, no further applications are being accepted.
Each operating Trade Training Centre has reporting and requirements linked to educational requirements agreed with the COmmonwealth Government. Utilisation Reporting of Vocational Education Training is required, in a format determined by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.
These reports are required during the training obligation period (10 years from date of commencement) and the designated use period (20 years from date of commencement) as contained in the School Project Agreement where schools are required to report on educational outcomes eg. student numbers and SBATs.
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Morrison, Coordinator - Capital Grants Programs (Capital Works).
For more information please see: education.gov.au/trade-training-centres-schools-program