- Assisted School Travel Program for Students with Disability
- Disability Discrimination Act eLearning Course
- Disability Standards for Education
- NSW Centre for Effective Reading
- Personalised Plans
- The Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on Students with Disability
- Animal Welfare
- Attendance (Student)
- Charities & Not for Profits
- Child Protection/Keep Them Safe
- Copyright for Schools
- Data Standards Manual: Student Background Characteristics
- NSW Education Act S47 Compliance
- Overseas Students
- School Student Transport Scheme
- Statutory Restrictions on Profit Making Activities
Road Safety Education (ROADS)Education Programs - Student Wellbeing
NSW Centre for Road Safety Education of the NSW Transport has agreed to provide funds to the CEC NSW on the terms and conditions set out in the 2011 - 2013 Funding Agreement. NSWCRS/RTA's grant is given in support of the commitment to the reduction of injuries of young people on New South Wales roads through increased road safety education in schools.
The objectives of the Road Safety Education in Schools Program are to:
- Provide funding, resources, advice and expertise to support schools in the implementation of road safety education as required in the School Curriculum K-12; and
- Foster greater awareness of road safety issues by teachers, students, parents and members of school communities.
- General RSE Resources
For School Education Resources, contact the Roads and Traffic Authority Distributor by email email@example.com or phone 1800 060 607.
- RSEDE Diocesan Advisors Contact Information Sheet
For more information please see: www.rta.nsw.gov.au
The priority areas of the Road Safety Education in Schools Program for 2012 are:
- Conduct professional development and follow up support activities for the Stage 5 and 6 resource 'Limiting risks, protecting lives - Choices for novice drivers and their passengers';
- Participate in the development, writing, trialling and evaluation of an updated K-6 road safety education resource for Stage 3 students;
- Provide continuing support for the English Resource for Stage 6, 'In the driver's seat - the nature of authority';
- Provide road safety support for primary and secondary schools as required; and
- Participate in the planning, scoping and development of new road safety resource components as they arise.