Find a NSW Catholic School
- Disability Discrimination Act eLearning Course
- Before and After School Care Fund
- Disabilty Standards for Education
- Personalised Learning Plans (PPs) e-learning
- Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on Students with Disability
- How to complete new PPâs
- Personalised Planning Tips
- SMART Access and e-learning
- NAPLAN Online
- CENSUS e-learning
- Student Health e-learning
- VET Noticeboard
- Catholic School Directory
- School Term Dates
- School Statistics
- Religious Education Resources
- Brother John Taylor Fellowship
- Retreat Sites
- HSC Analysis Help
- Contact Us
"Adrian Piccoli was a constructive, consultative Education Minister who appreciated and supported all school sectors," CECNSW A/Executive Director Ian Baker said.
"We know from our previous dealings with Mr Stokes as Planning Minister that he is aware of the growth challenges related to schools and we look forward to working with him to develop solutions to meet the rapid growth of the school population in his new role as Education Minister."
Catholic school students performed well in the 2016 NSW Higher School Certificate, with 25 taking first place in HSC courses. read more...
Child's play is a serious business for 2017 Br John Taylor Fellow. The importance of play in developing a child's learning ability is the subject of the 2017 Brother John Taylor Fellowship, a $25,000 research prize given by Catholic Education Commission NSW (CECNSW). read more...
Ms Cronin has called for the Turnbull Government to lead urgent and consultative discussions with educational stakeholders, including Catholic education, to finalise Commonwealth school funding arrangements for 2018 and beyond.
Mission and Identity
Teacher Online Resource
- Background Information
- List of Biographies for the Archives (Emergent)
- Published Biographies
- Oral Histories
- Lists of Principals, Superiors, Rectors, Educational Leaders
- Make a Submission
- Editorial Review Group (Interim)
- Privacy Information
- Contact Us
- November 2015 Catholic Education World Congress
- Intercultural Dialogue
- Intercultural Dialogue Study Guide
- Educating Today & Tomorrow